SLIKR Release 1.10
SLIKR 1.10 was released today. While a lot of the improvements may not be visible achitecture changes have been made to keep pace with growth and our roadmap. No specific action is needed to access any updates, some shops may need to confirm they are on the latest version of the Kiosk apps. See below and reach out at slikr.zendesk.com if you have any issues or questions, chat online or log a request.
All Kiosk apps have had recent releases on both Andorid and iOS. Normally app stores update automatically but we recommend you confirm you are on the latest by checking in the app store. If you are on Android Kiosk and see “tabs” at the top then you need to update.
All client apps have recent releases to address improvements and various issues.
Improvements to handling phone numbers and reducing duplicates. Clients can select their country code when entering a phone.
In app loyalty has been deployed fully. We are looking for shops interested in Loyalty to extend our pilot sites. These are configureable for your shop allowing you to give x % off after y # visits. Loyalty is a great way to engage with your clients and automate all those annoying cards.
Shops can not select “Queue” or “Booking” on the Weekly schedule screen. A Booking schedule will keep any queue ahead or booking to a fixed time period. This will allow faster entry and make it easier to check schedules during the day.
- Shops can not select “Queue” or “Booking” on the Weekly schedule screen. A Booking schedule will keep any queue ahead or booking to a fixed time period. This will allow faster entry and make it easier to check schedules during the day.
- iFrame will display “Check-in” not Queue Now to avoid confusion in shops with bookings.
- Kiosk “Client not found” resolved
- Global caching of images for faster performance (note: this will be ongoing)
- SMS alerts for bookings before 10AM AEST will now show correct date
- SMS tracking link updated to new layout.